Saturday, July 24, 2010



Ohio homecoming gladly welcomed one of Cleveland's great artists, Kid Cudi, to the stage on Thursday. I was at the concert and i must say he is amazing. The crowd was extremely wild. People pushed and shoved. I was in the front trying to keep my composure. Sadly, some idiot decided to run on stage and push Cudi. Cudi then flipped out and went after the guy. I must say i wanted to beat up this loser. Cudi then came back to the stage and finished performing "The Pursuit of Happiness." It was just simply wonderful. I wish he would have signed my guitar but maybe next time he is in town.

-Lorine Chia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who We Are .

My photo
We are Lorine and Wilglory. This is out official blog. Basically what is on here is a bunch of stuff that we consider dope. So check out everything. You may even find somethings that you've never seen or songs that you've never heard. Don't forget to leave your comments. Tell us what you wanna see and we will post it up. Anything from photography to comedy, we are going to put it up. Enjoy! =D