Monday, August 2, 2010

A Day In The Park .

     
FINALLY went outside today !.36 hours in a house can really get to your head.lol.Climbing the tree brought back so MANY childhood memories!When I was much younger,I'd climb EVERYthing,tree's,fences,etc.If it could be climbed,I was probably on it.lol.Went out to the park behind my aunt's house today.In Delaware right now.blehhh.nothing happens in Delaware.But thats not the point!.lol.The tree's were beautiful.As For My Attire:All Forever 21 Accesories.Forever 21 tank,NY&Company Leggings and Steve Madden sandals.

0x0x.-Wilglory .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who We Are .

My photo
We are Lorine and Wilglory. This is out official blog. Basically what is on here is a bunch of stuff that we consider dope. So check out everything. You may even find somethings that you've never seen or songs that you've never heard. Don't forget to leave your comments. Tell us what you wanna see and we will post it up. Anything from photography to comedy, we are going to put it up. Enjoy! =D