Tuesday, August 3, 2010

.MalibuMara.

First off, we must say we love your blog.
THANK YOU :)

1.) Can you tell us a little bit about yourself like where you're from etc
Im Malibumara, Im from Houston, I go to SHSU and am a fashion major. OBVIOUSLY, I LOVE FASHION haha.

2.) When did your interest for fashion develop and when did you realize that you wanted to be part of the fashion industry?
I have always been into fashion but in different ways it started with me liking editorials and advertisements when i was 10, I wanted to design when i was like in 2nd grade, I always have been into the business side of it and in high school I learned that it was right for me, i took fashion classes in high school and loved them.
 
3.) What is one main thing that you would like to be remembered for?
Being able to help inspire others and just being a really cool person, like an icon I guess.

4.) Besides fashion, what are some other things you are interested in?
I really like art and music. I draw a bit but i never show anyone, i CAN NOT sing at all lol, but I love all types of music, well, except country haha.

5.) What do you intend on accomplishing through out your life time?
I just want to get a job where I am happy to work, and have a nice family and just be comfortable my whole life. I don't want to be famous or a millionaire, I just want to be happy.

6.) If you have any, who and what are your inspirations in fashion?
Marc Jacobs is who inspired me when I was young and I have loved him ever since.

7.) What does success and happiness mean to you?
Success and Happiness are relative to the person. To me success is accomplishing something I want to, it doesn't have to me a large feat, just a goal that I set forth. Happiness is what makes me truely happy, i have been going through a hard time lately so happiness seems bit off for me.

8.) Is there anyone in particular in the fashion industry that you would like to work with one day?
Honestly its not a person, I have always wanted to be featured in Teen Vogue. It sounds weird bc I'm 20 lol, but I have always wanted to style an editorial or something for them.

9.) What is your advice to other people that want to be a part of this industry?
Just keep following your dreams, stay true to yourself but above all BE REALISTIC.

10.) What are your future plans?
Well im still finishing up my fashion degree, I want to grow my blog more (www.malibumara@gmail.com) and keep networking. I want to hopefully get a great job when i graduate and just keep moving forward :)


I was soo honored to have interviewd the brains behing the blog,MalibuMara.She's so talented,nice, and humble.When she mentions that she's not in it for the $money$ or the FAME you can see the type of person she is.Now this is how you can tell a successful person from a crowd .:)

x0x0-LorineandWilglory

2 comments:

  1. aww i love this...
    love mz malibu mara

    nice post

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice interview and blog. keep up the good work.
    --
    Jay P of Jay Swag
    entertainment news
    celebrity interviews
    event coverage
    www.jayswag.com

    ReplyDelete

Who We Are .

My photo
We are Lorine and Wilglory. This is out official blog. Basically what is on here is a bunch of stuff that we consider dope. So check out everything. You may even find somethings that you've never seen or songs that you've never heard. Don't forget to leave your comments. Tell us what you wanna see and we will post it up. Anything from photography to comedy, we are going to put it up. Enjoy! =D